Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dollhouse appears on TVGuide.co.uk - TV Guide UK TV Listings


Dollhouse appears on TVGuide.co.uk - TV Guide UK TV Listings

What about that! Dollhouse on satellite. FreeSat does have some good shows after all!
For those among you who haven't heard of this show, it's the most recent production from Buffy creator Joss Whedon. I know, I know, that either sends chills running up your spine, or makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck. Good or Bad? You choose.
Anyway, I've loved Whedon's stuff since 'Firefly', so I was glad that this series is a cracker too. Unfortunately, it only made it to the end of Series 2 before being axed. I think it was a little too dark for the Fox people and the target market, but considering the popularity of stuff like Galactica, I'm not sure why it actually had that target market to begin with.
Anyway, I thought Eliza Dushku was fairly lame and 2-Dimensional in Tru Calling, but I think she's had some acting lessons since then. Also good to see Alan Dudek and Summer Glau from 'Firefly'/'Serenity' - not to forget Olivia Williams and Amy Acker, one of the other stand out actors on 'Angel'. It shows you the love these actors have for Whedon. Either that, or they can't get a job anywhere.
For plot devices, I'm sure there's a million other websites for that crack. I don't have the time at the mo'!

No comments: